Director of Business Development
About the Role
Ludi is looking for a Director of Business Development to lead growth and new customer acquisition. As Director of Business Development, you will conduct research, originate and advance leads, as well as managing target accounts. You will be a part of Ludi’s growing team in this highly visible role. This is a role for a proven hunter who is adept at strategic selling to hospitals and health systems. We are looking for someone who is motivated and can adapt quickly to be a part of our fun, fast-paced company. If you are the ideal candidate, you…
- Are a self-starter with the ability to own day-to-day tasks with little supervision, but know when to ask for help
- Are a problem solver with the ability to turn a problem into a logical, well presented solution
- Are detail oriented, but can take your head out of the weeds to see the bigger picture
- Possess top-notch organization skills and work well under pressure
- Very comfortable developing cross-functional relationships and presenting analyses to executive level stakeholders
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding professional goals
- Know when to stand your ground, when to listen to others, and most importantly, how to effectively communicate to reach the best outcome for everyone
- Achieve annual sales goal through individual effort.
- Identify new business channels, opportunities at prospective organizations who could benefit from product suite.
- Execute territory management through assigned geography and named accounts.
- Manage all prospect contact in HubSpot, including all day-to-day activities and opportunity progression through the pipeline.
- Drive client sales through identification of new clients.
- Serve as champion of the consumer and client experience, including responsibility for the expansion of solutions in client accounts.
- Understand client needs and goals in order to better drive engagement.
- Identify opportunities to expand services sales in existing clients.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Ten years of relevant healthcare and customer experience with at least five years in direct sales role. Experience selling to hospitals and health systems is highly preferred.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination or proof of the first of the series of vaccinations for COVID-19 on their first day.
- Proven experience in creating client relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of health care industry.
- Comfort in a startup environment – at ease with shifting priorities, unknowns, and self-guided direction.
- Ability to clearly articulate the leadership vision and requirements for a successful client relationship.
- Passion for client development, retention, and delivering on promises.
- Proven ability to think creatively, innovate new concepts and partner with senior stakeholders and staff across the enterprise.
- Collaborative and cooperative work-style, and a desire to be part of an egoless team focused on results and outcomes.
- Articulate, resourceful and comfortable with communicating effectively with individuals at all levels from every part of the organization.
- Ability to flourish in a flexible, matrix-style culture and a desire to handle a significant amount of autonomy.
- Proven analytical ability, organization skills and relationship management expertise required to manage complex sales and delivery of projects with multidisciplinary teams.
- Excellent project management and organization skills.