Inside Sales Coordinator
About the Role
Ludi is looking for an Inside Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for generating leads, supporting the Sales Team and advancing the sales process. The Inside Sales Coordinator will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email and in-person interactions. The Inside Sales Coordinator will be a part of Ludi’s growing team. We are looking for someone who is motivated and can adapt quickly to be a part of our fun, fast-paced company. If you are the ideal candidate, you…
- Are a self-starter with the ability to own day-to-day tasks with little supervision, but know when to ask for help
- Are a problem solver with the ability to turn a problem into a logical, well presented solution
- Are detail oriented, but can take your head out of the weeds to see the bigger picture
- Possess top-notch organization skills and work well under pressure
- Very comfortable developing cross-functional relationships and presenting analyses to executive level stakeholders
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding professional goals
- Know when to stand your ground, when to listen to others, and most importantly, how to effectively communicate to reach the best outcome for everyone
- Cold-call prospects that are generated by external sources (contact database, conferences, webinars, etc.).
- Individual contributor with monthly quota targets for leads
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts based on Sales Team targets/goals.
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects leveraging different tools, such as Hubspot and Definitive Healthcare data set.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete profile information, sources – and track everything through the company’s CRM.
- Assist with development of sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions, as needed.
- Provide administrative support to sales team including scheduling coordination for sales calls, account research, and responding to requests from prospects for materials and sales collateral.
- Assist in creating RFP responses to prospective clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales opportunities.
- Overcome objections of prospective clients.
- Provide marketing team with support in updating competitor information based on interaction with prospects.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
Desired Skills & Experience
- One to two years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity, healthcare is a plus.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers.
- Demonstrated listening skills and ability to identify issues and report them to the manager.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to occasionally travel and attend sales events or exhibits (10% travel).
- Comfort in an early stage company environment – at ease with shifting priorities, unknowns, and self-guided direction.
- Collaborative and cooperative work style, and a desire to be part of an egoless team focused on results and outcomes.
- Articulate, resourceful and comfortable with communicating effectively with individuals at all levels from every part of the organization.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software (Hubspot a plus!).