About the Role
The Product Manager will work alongside our leadership team to provide product expertise. This role will work directly with clients, client services and sales to ensure new features and enhancements are well defined to meet Ludi’s customer needs.
Ludi has assembled a world-class team of engineers that will support and deliver the product roadmap developed by this role.
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of creating innovative products for our healthcare clients. This role reports to the CTO of Ludi.
If you are the ideal candidate, you…
- Are a self-starter with the ability to own day-to-day tasks with little supervision, but know when to ask for help.
- Are a problem solver with the ability to turn a problem into a logical, well-presented solution.
- Are detail oriented, but can take your head out of the weeds to see the bigger picture.
- Possess top-notch organization skills and work well under pressure.
- Very comfortable developing cross-functional relationships and presenting analyses to executive level stakeholders.
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding professional goals.
- Know when to stand your ground, when to listen to others, and most importantly, how to effectively communicate to reach the best outcome for everyone.
- Develop strategic direction for the DocTime product suite – interface with clients, client services and sales teams to identify how and where product should be improved.
- Interface with the development team – bug prioritization, standup meetings, story refinement meetings and product releases.
- Manage the product roadmap that will include new functionality and create additional product sales.
- Manage business and functional requirements for DocTime product suite.
- Responsible for documentation for the product including functional specs, client-facing release updates, product documentation (internal & external), how-to guides.
- Manage the rollout of new releases with Client Services and Sales teams, updating them on features and functionalities to be included in each release.
- Identify functional gaps and recommend solutions.
- Serve as point person for bug tracker system for Client Service team and needed client face to related issues.
Job Skills & Requirements
- 3 to 5 years of product, UX or business analyst experience with proven experience in managing business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination or proof of the first of the series of vaccinations for COVID-19 on their first day.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively and thrive in a complex environment.
- Experience in working in an agile development environment.
- Issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status.
- Proven ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- Familiarity with SaaS based product development including tiered architecture, data organization and performance optimization.
- Strong analytical mindset.
- Calm approach to resolving bugs and problems inherent with new development.
- Healthcare industry experience is preferred.