Quality Assurance Engineer
About The Role
The QA Engineer will be a part of Ludi’s growing team and will lead all QA testing for Ludi’s product suite. We are looking for someone who is motivated, passionate about the industry, and can adapt quickly to be a part of our fun, fast-paced company. If you are the ideal candidate, you…
- Are a self-starter with the ability to own their accounts and day-to-day tasks with little supervision, but know when to ask for help
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a technical environment working on SaaS platforms
- Have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding workplace goals
- Are the problem solver in your current workplace and/or social circle with the ability to turn a problem into a logical, well-presented solution
- Very comfortable with extreme detail and requirements to deliver the best product
- Know when to stand your ground, when to listen to others, and most importantly, how to effectively communicate to reach the best outcome for everyone
- Possess top-notch organization skills and work well under pressure
- Care about the small things that really do matter (grammar, formatting, etc.).
- Reports to the Chief Technology Officer and works with the product team to build appropriate test plans that meet client targets and performance goals
- Define Ludi’s quality goals – analyze the current solution, design and implement a comprehensive test strategy to meet the company’s quality goals
- Responsible for designing and implementing tests, debugging and corrective actions. The QA engineer will work closely with the product development team to understand the system requirements and functionality.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record and document thoroughly and track bugs as user stories in our agile development tools
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop automated test suites to deliver quality production releases
- Own the testing that occurs to ensure each release runs smoothly and meets client’s needs
Job Skills & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or computer science
- 2-5 years’ experience in the SaaS world, ideally in a healthcare role. Work history in smaller early stage companies a plus as is knowledge of PHP and Agile development shops.
- All new hires will be required to show proof of vaccination or proof of the first of the series of vaccinations for COVID-19 on their first day.
- Quality experience in large-scale SaaS application as well as testing and code quality tools and frameworks
- Proven problem-solving and relationship-building skills required to create, maintain internal relationships
- Comfortable working remotely and at ease with shifting priorities, unknowns and self-guided direction
- Proven ability to think creatively and critically, innovate new concepts and partner with senior stakeholders and staff across the enterprise as part of an egoless team focused on results and outcomes
- Articulate, resourceful and comfortable with communicating effectively with individuals at all levels from every part of the organization
- Automation experience with next generation open-source regression and unit test tools
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Proven ability to articulate technical details concisely in both written and verbal communication