We're Looking ForMarketers, Designers, Product Managers, Data Analysts & More
Join our team
We know that having a life outside of work is important. We want everyone to be healthy and happy, whether you’re working on a project for us or at home with your family. That’s why Ludi offers many perks to our team members, including comprehensive health care coverage, paid vacation, 401k, flexible telework and a good talking to if we see you’re staying up too late!
We hold these values to be true for ourselves and all of our new team members coming onboard.
Explore your passion while making our industry a better place. Check out open positions below and feel free to click on the + icon to expand each position’s description.
Account Manager (Flexible Location)
• Manage business and functional requirements related to implementing software
• Assist in client implementations by loading client data into the software input formats
• Assess duty structure and make recommendations on the mapping of duties
• Develop materials needed to effectively manage weekly implementation phone calls with client
• Comfort in training physicians and administrative hospital leaders on the use of the software
• Strong consulting skills to advise clients on contract structure and internal infrastructure needs of the client to support DTL
• QA the work of others at the direction of the Senior Director of Implementation
• Ability to identify trends in contract review, critical thinking, and ability to manage up issues to the Senior Director of Implementation
• Assist the Senior Director of Implementation in coordinating the timing of data loads, QA and client specific needs
• Coordinate weekly phone calls with clients
• Direct the internal team of Client Services Associates as needed to achieve client goals
Job Skills & Requirements:
• Strong focus on client needs and satisfaction.
• 3 to 5 experience progressive client management, preferred knowledge of physician contracts
• Knowledge of healthcare industry, to include physician-hospital contracts
• Master’s preferred, 5 years of healthcare related experience
• Articulate, resourceful and comfortable with communicating effectively with individuals at all levels from every part of the organization
• Solid organizational skills and careful attention to detail
• Strong writing, project management and organizational skills
• Ability to work in home office environment and comfortable in early stage company with fast pace
• Flexible skillset, meaning to move from functional areas depending on support needed in early stage company
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a complex environment
• High degree of competency with project management including: issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status
• Proven ability to work with cross functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
• Strong analytical mindset
Ready To Apply?
Upload your resume and cover letter here, and we’ll be in touch! If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.