We're Looking ForMarketers, Designers, Product Managers, Data Analysts
Join our team
Join us as we reshape the way hospitals and health systems use technology to strengthen their physician relationships.
We know that having a life outside of work is important. We want everyone to be healthy and happy, whether you’re working on a project for us or at home with your family. That’s why Ludi offers many perks to our team members, including comprehensive health care coverage, paid vacation, 401k, flexible telework and a good talking to if we see you’re staying up too late! We also encourage team members to take time-off during the year to support different community events and causes close to their hearts. Some of the groups we spend time volunteering with in Nashville include the American Cancer Society, 100 Women Who Care and ProductCamp.
Some of the Causes & Organizations Ludi is Passionate About
We hold these values to be true for ourselves and all of our new team members coming onboard.
Explore your passion while making our industry a better place. Check out open positions below and feel free to click on the + icon to expand each position’s description.
Ludi is a fast-growing, healthcare tech company looking for a Solution Specialist to join our Sales Team! As a Solution Specialist, you will develop and execute product solution demonstrations for prospective clients during the sales process. Other key responsibilities include analyzing and articulating to prospects the value proposition of Ludi’s solutions; facilitating discussions with prospects that address alignment and adoption of Ludi’s technology; and building the company pipeline.
- Lead the sales presentation process for each new opportunity, from initial request through preparation, delivery and post-presentation review
- Perform onsite and remote product demonstrations for prospective clients
- Serve as a subject matter expert on each of Ludi’s product solutions for prospective clients
- Assist in building prospect relationships prior to, during and after sales demo process
- Collaborate with the Chief Growth Officer and Sales Directors to define prospect opportunities and priorities for each sales product demonstration and/or presentation
- Develop sales positioning and messaging for presentations in partnership with sales and marketing team members
- Gather and track competitive intelligence whenever possible during demonstrations and communicate to appropriate team members
- Research and use new technology and tools to improve prospect experience during the sales demonstration and presentation process
- Maintain knowledge around product functionality, release information, product roadmap and integration options
- Assist in the development of new or enhanced marketing/sales materials and lead generation campaigns, as needed
Job Skills & Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare industry, to include physician-hospital contracts or other relevant healthcare related experience
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to think creatively and critically, innovate new concepts and partner with stakeholders and staff across the enterprise
- Experience working effectively with senior healthcare executives
- Proficient in translating prospect requirements into meaningful and engaging product demonstrations
- Proficiency in MS Office (particularly Word and PowerPoint) and web presentation technologies (such as GoToMeeting, WebEx, etc.)
- Experience using CRMs (such as Salesforce or HubSpot preferred)
- Collaborative and cooperative work-style with the ability to take ownership of initiatives and work independently when needed
- Willingness to travel up to 70%
- Company is based in Nashville, but location of this position is flexible
Ready To Apply?
Upload your resume and cover letter here, and we’ll be in touch! If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.